| Spoiler warning!|
This section contains spoilers for the characters or events that have yet to occur in the English translation.
Wen Qing (温情, Wēn Qíng) was Wen Ning's older sister.
In the animation, Wen Qing has brown hair pulled back into a ponytail and brown eyes. She wears the white and red robes of the Wen Sect with a red undershirt.
Wen Qing is the opposite of her brother, having come off as somewhat cold. However, she still deeply cares for the people around her, making it a point that she and her brother are from a long line of healers. She also refuses to fight despite Wen Chao's order
Wen Qing is the older sister of Wen Ning. As part of the branch families, Wen Qing also shared descent from the Qishan Wen Sect founder Wen Mao, though not to the point of the Wen main clan.
Wen Qing always tries to make Wen Ning tougher, saying that he's too soft for a Wen.
She lived with Wen Yuan for a short time, caring for him as his family is gone.
Abilities & Weapons
- Medical Expertise: Wen Qing was the greatest physician in the history of the Qishan Wen Sect.
- Cultivation: Wen Qing had a fairly high level of expertise, but not to the levels of Wen Ruohan.
- Wen Qing was mentioned as the best physician in the Qishan Wen Sect.
- Wen Qing was the one who transferred Wei Wuxian's Golden Core to Jiang Cheng.
- After she was killed by the other sects, her body was cremated so Wei Wuxian could not turn her into a fierce corpse like her brother.